1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Thirteen Books

We rocked some sunglasses, hats and scarves for fun yesterday.  
Chaos is good as long as it's organized.  
In group time we are counting thirteen items.  Yesterday, it was books.  It's so much easier for the kids to grasp what a number looks like if they can see,  touch and assign an item a number while counting. 
They would've counted the books over and over if I hadn't stopped them for story time.
On to the table for some painting.  Thirteen stars!
Sometimes things go so smoothly that I get bored.  That is a good complaint to have in a childcare setting!  It only means that the kids are so well behaved.  I haven't had to worry about chaos at the art table or anywhere, really.  These guys know what I expect and are really good at meeting those expectations.  I am so lucky!
Look at the wonderful colors. :)
Even Smudge is sick of the rain.  Even though Spring is near, that doesn't make the rain stop.  It will probably increase.  At least Smudge stays in with me more often.♥
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment