1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Birthday

Look at the birthday girl, giggling in anticipation that this day was FINALLY here for real!  "I'm big now!" she told me.  Oh boy, time to get a job! 
It was cupcake time!  I usually choose a small pack of cupcakes and have the kids decorate them or we create a cookie and frosting sandwich.  This time I saw some little shortcake cupcakes that were perfect for the birthday girl. 
 Make a wish!!
There was lots of conversation about what comes after turning 3.  They asked me how many birthdays I have had.
"35".  Look at the blank stares---- I died laughing!  They couldn't believe it. 
We played with balloons.  It was the birthday girl's choice, she said balloon dance party!  We jammed out to "Birthday" by The Beatles.  It looks like the little red head crashed face first into the brick corner over there, but she didn't. 
 Last week sometime, we took the bubble wrap off of our ancient windows.  We put it up there to insulate.  It worked!  Now it was time to pop pop pop. 
He was trying different items to see what worked the best.
We learned that jumping was the best way!  
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment