1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring Has Arrived

We traced the letter P yesterday. 
Look how well the crayons were being held!  
It was the most beautiful day, we kept our table time short and sweet.
Plum blossoms are stealing the show in the back yard right now. 
The peonies are waking up.  I love that one girl in particular always lets me know when she sees a plant "waking up."   She remembers when we talked about what the plants do in the spring time.  Telling the kids that the flowers "wake up" was a good way to get them to understand that they are dormant through the winter.
♥Forsythia.♥
Petra is my garden girl.  She loves to follow me around and look at what's going on in the gardens.  She also spends a lot of time in the kids' playhouse. 
The 'Walking Stick' tree is showing off it's late winter seed.
A river of daffodils is a welcome sight after a dark and almost snow free winter.  I realize that much of the country is still trying to get rid of the snow, and here we are in Washington not having experienced any significant snowfall all winter in our area.  I suppose I am ok with that.  Right on cue, the rain has returned this morning. 
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment