1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Criminal Ostrich

We are powering through preschool as June approaches!  We are working on one letter each week now.  Friday was the last day to work on the letter O, so we created an ostrich.
The body was supposed to be the letter O, but I was lazy and didn't cut the center of it out. 
 She said her ostrich was looking at her.
The best part was when they each had a turn bringing me their ostrich and completing the small story about it.  I asked them what their ostrich was named, where it was going and what it wants or likes to eat.
Seeee?
Watch out for this particular ostrich.  Maybe I'm doing a bit of unjustified criminal profiling, but...
"She wants to eat babies!"  I think she looks guilty!
Meanwhile, Aiden brought a sheet of paper home from school and we created a standing Eiffel Tower out of it.  What a neat thing!  I did a little research and found the website- Papertoys.com .  This is not something that is good for a preschooler to do on their own.  It became my job to help Aiden create it, but it was really easy and the result was cool.
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥
I am counting down the days until my handsome hubby and I escape for our anniversary weekend.  We are celebrating 9 years of wedded bliss.  4 days until we escape!

No comments:

Post a Comment