1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, March 21, 2014

On, Off, & Keep Out

We worked on the concepts of on and off yesterday.  It was perfect because we are also working on the letter Oo.  
 "Are the coats on or off of the hooks?"  We played this game around the house until they understood what I was saying.
They placed one bear on and one bear off.  Easy squeezy!
Speaking of the letter Oo, I have a baby Zuko who will not stay out of one of my garden boxes.  The garden above was filled with bark yesterday.
Seeee?  I like the bark.  I don't know why I waited so many years to do this.
This is the garden box with the Zuko problem.  It is housing tulips and allium right now. 
 Grrrr.  I love a cat in the garden, but he's using it as a litter box.  I researched online and several websites mentioned adding mulch.  I added it yesterday.  See those fresh diggings?  Now what?  I've got to keep him out.
Smudge came running to me from someone elses yard this morning when he saw me looking at the gardens.  Petra is usually my garden kitty. She loves to watch what is happening.  It's funny when Smudge sees me outside.  He acts like we haven't seen each other in ages and it's a celebration that we are hanging out together outside in his favorite space. ♥  I love this beast!
"Show me the way, oh great and powerful Smudge." Zuko is STILL following him around everywhere.  
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment