1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

A Bunch Of Photos

"Stop following me!"  Baby Zuko still follows Smudge around.  In reality, Smudge has warmed to Zuko.  They play a little bit here and there, but Smudge still mostly keeps to himself.  Zuko is very brave to insist that Smudge pay attention to him.  We didn't get anything done in group time.
Does it look like I am hoarding cats?  They are like the Three Musketeers.  They all came to see us at group time.
"Pay attention to us."
"Come here Zuko."
"Ok, but my back will be to you."
"Well, I'll come closer, but only with my back to you." 
We honestly just didn't get anything done.
It became a laugh fest.
We completed a worksheet about the letter O. 
The kids love to have their picture taken.  I just snapped away as they played.  
"Take a picture of me rolling this truck!"
Batman came tumbling in upside down.  She was making sound effects.
"It's my turn now!"
More batman sound effects. :)
"I see you Cole."


I just snapped away.   I love to capture them.
Praise God that Spring begins tomorrow!  I hope the weather gets the memo. ♥
He noticed the blossoms on the plum tree.
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment