1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, February 3, 2014

Busy Hands Are Happy/ God's Life Lesson

Friday I decided to set up three centers.  One was the patterning blocks.
Second was the free paint table.
Third was a giant floor puzzle.
Choosing two or three 10-15 minute activities is a great way to keep busy kids occupied.   Time flies by when we are busy and happy!
I love patterning blocks.  The kids seem to never get bored with them.
On to the paint table.  
The kids chose to stand, which believe it or not, changes the painting experience completely.  
They painted for quite a while. 
Finally, it was floor puzzle time!  
It is always a good thing when the kids are busy.   Busy hands are happy hands!
 
Reflecting on my curtains/blinds tizzy- God showed me what I was supposed to learn through that experience.  I was so caught up in myself that I forgot to pay attention.
  • Number one: NONE of this "stuff" belongs to me anyway.  I am a steward of whatever God puts in front of me.
  • Number two:  This happened because the Lord allowed it to happen.  (Clearly, for good reasons.)
  • Number three:  How selfish I was, freaking out about something as trivial as blinds and curtains.  Here I am, having been gifted this wonderful childcare center all thanks to God- and my freak out did not glorify God in any way.  I apologized.  Lesson learned, and I'm glad it was learned quickly. 
                                                        ♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment