1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, February 10, 2014

Love Bugs

Some years, I don't get caught up in the whole "heart art" thing.  This year I am all sorts of caught up in it.  There are some really great projects floating around the internet for Valentine's Day.  Please know that I am not a fan of Valentine's Day.  The whole idea of having expectations about gifts from someone you love just bugs me.  I'm thankful that my handsome hubby feels the same.  People are already writing in to "Dear Abby" about their significant other's who aren't complying with what the writer's feel they deserve as a gift.  Unbelievable.  ANYWAY- rant over... we created love bugs!
When the kids finished gluing the pieces together, (hearts included) we took turns using the red paint dotter.
Dot.. dot...dot...
Look at her tongue!  You can tell that she is concentrating on her dots.  I love it!
It felt great to get out into the fresh air for something other than the bus stop trek.  They decided to race. 
Even though it's cold outside, I still try to get out there and stand in it until I can feel the sun.  I'm thankful that the season will eventually end.  I'm ready for Spring!  The bulbs are popping up all over the place. 
We had a couple inches of snow over the weekend.  I have a feeling it will be our last snow.  I really was hoping for a couple feet that would stick around.  Ethan had to get out there and eat some.  Boys!
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment