1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, February 24, 2014

Llama/ Guitar

I got out my guitar on Friday.  I have to confess- I don't play it as often as I would like to be.  It's a beauty, right?  My dad put some new strings on it for me in December. 
I have stacks of songs that I can play.  In fact- when I get it out, it consumes me. 
This time I was a dork and hit my forehead on it as I was lifting the strap over my head.  If you click the photo you can maybe see my huge bump beginning to swell.  I didn't take a photo of the final result, but I felt silly. OUCH!  We had a great guitar session of "Head Shoulders Knees And Toes."
Ll is for llama! I found this project on Pinterest.  Llamas are really funny creatures. 
We used some yarn for the unruly llama hair.
I don't think the kids realized that the body and neck was a capital L. 
Piecing everything together was a breeze.
I loved this!!
♥♥♥Happy Monday!!♥♥♥
P.S.  If you need some theme music to help you feel like you are winning- listen to this:
Training Montage from Rocky IV soundtrack.  I'm feeling strong right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment