1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Toilet Papering

 We created some really cute heart guys yesterday!  I was going to only blog about that this morning.
A song came on.  It is almost ALWAYS when a song comes on that the kids decide they want to dance.  We have been skipping our extra outside time because it's so cold.  The kids have been climbing the walls.  So have I!
 It began as it usually does.  The kids were jumping around.
 As I was hauling an arm full of toilet paper rolls to the bathroom to restock- I thought- why not?
 We had our very first toilet paper dance party! 
 It was far more exciting than streamers or scarves.  It floats so nicely through the air!!
 We toilet papered each other.
 The energy is not captured in these photos, but they were all bouncing off of the floor and yelling and screaming in delight.  It was AWESOME.
 It makes me happy when they are happy.


 Chippy came by.  It wasn't too cold for her.


 I will not forget how fun this was.  It was worth demolishing an entire roll of toilet paper.  We always have a lifetime supply, thanks to Costco.
 We immortalized our toilet paper fun by sending it to a fiery death.  We had a moment of silence.
I cannot even express how fun this was!  These kids are blessings.
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Good job! I need to be like that more often! =)

    ReplyDelete