1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hearts

We got out the craft sand!  
We have been working on the number eleven and the heart shape.  Why not create eleven hearts?
The kids painted some Elmer's glue onto the hearts.  See the cool plastic tray?  They are PERFECT for any project involving sand or any other messy art stuff.  The only downside is that I usually have to scrub them off, but the peace I get from knowing that sand in my house is contained is far more worth it.
The kids chose colors and sprinkled them onto the glue. 
We poured the excess sand off of each heart onto a paper plate to create rainbow sand.
 I love craft sand.  See how bright it is?  It really stays put, too.  I can hang projects up on the wall before they have even dried and not have to worry about sand falling off all day.. 
Eleven hearts!  (Well, 44 hearts, but you know what I mean.)
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment