1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, February 21, 2014

We Escaped

Unfortunately, several of my Henle House kids have been suffering from the 24 hour bug that I gave them.  (Guilty.)  Two were home yesterday, one is home today.  Please pray that everyone can get healthy again!  Because of my low numbers yesterday, we escaped.  I've been waiting for an excuse to go to Jump Rattle & Roll for a while.  
It was so easy to keep my eyes on the two kids that I had.  I got to play, too.
I have to admit, when I scaled this thing, my feet were dieing.  Those little green things are torture devices for adult feet.  I was determined to have fun though, and the kids were happy to see me sliding with them. 
If I could just fit one of these things into my playroom-- how cool!
 A little bit of toy envy was happening.  I had read an article about the man who makes these beautiful sturdy play kitchens. 
Here is the info, you can look him up.  
Amazing to me- this little guy loves trains.  We have trains at my house, he has trains at his house.  We do not, however, have bouncy houses at our houses.  He still chose to play with trains. :)
Look at all of these kids climbing over each other.  All I could do was stand back and wait for one of my kiddos to tumble backward.  They were resilient, they powered on with the best of them.  It wasn't as busy as this photo suggests. 
Weeeeeeeee!
Weee--- aaaaaaaahhhhh!!!  (Laughing..)
Some cars to play with..  Really, this place was FULL of awesome toys.
More kitchen envy.  This is coming from me who just removed the kitchen from our playroom.  It needed to happen.
More jumping...
Some racing....
At the stoplight on the way home, there was a train stopped.  The kids were pretty excited to look at it for an extended period of time. 
We ended with the lunch of champions-- McDonalds.  They deserved it!!
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment