1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Bring Outside In

I have in the past talked about bringing inside things out, and yesterday we brought some outside IN.   "Can we DO that?"  These tents are outside toys.  They are pretty dirty, too.  The kids don't mind a little dirt.  It was pouring down rain and we wanted to have an imagination day, so out came the dress up clothes, and IN came the outside play tents.
Happy noise erupted. ♥
For two hours. ♥
I carried on, baking my way into the hearts of small children.
Peanut butter cookies, yum!
Smudge tricked me by hiding under the table and waiting for me to open the door to feed Chippy a peanut.  He chased poor, fat little Chippy up the apple tree before we could bat an eye.  As I am typing this, Smudge has his face practically plastered to the back door to watch Chippy move around the yard.  We decided it would be best to start introducing Smudgie to the back yard so we don't lose him accidentally.  I've been taking him out and he stays near me while exploring. 
Happy Friday!♥  Please pray for Adam and I, we will be holding an all night youth group event tonight.  We won't get to go to bed until tomorrow morning at about 9AM. ♥♥♥
Song for today is Indescribable by Chris Tomlin. Must play LOUD. ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment