1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Encouragement

Kids are amazing.  We have a new little guy this morning who was very nervous.  After significant snuggle time, a friend arrived.  Boy did he take the new little guy under his wing!  Empathy is so important.  What a gift this boy (on the left) possesses to be able to help his new friend feel better.  I think they will be great friends!
Meanwhile, I found some great ideas on Pinterest that I used to encourage some of the leaders at our church who volunteer at AWANA every Wednesday night.  I had to share because encouraging people is so easy, but sometimes we need motivation or simple ideas to actually do it.  I loved the S'mores idea!
This was also helpful, using the items as part of the text.  These could be used for teachers, neighbors, friends, mailman, ANYBODY.
Finally, for those EXTRA awesome people in your life!  Easy squeezy!  Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥
Song for today was posted yesterday on facebook by a friend of mine.  "Hold My Hand" by Natasha Davies. ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment