1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Rainbows

"Let's pretend that the rain has stopped and we see a huge rainbow!"  We finger painted rainbows yesterday.
Dip, paint, dip, paint.. We tried very hard to use just one finger.
Bright colors sure can brighten the mood!
I really love Crayola paint.  It washes off so easily.  Sometimes we just use a baby wipe.
A pot of gold at the end of the rainbow completed our project.  We had just read about leprechauns and how they are always looking for gold.
Meanwhile, torrential rains forced me to rescue...
...the rain boots.  They are usually safe on the porch.  I read in the paper this morning that the country is experiencing an unusually warm week everywhere EXCEPT the Northwest.  I am trying to continue my love affair with Washington, but it is very hard right now.  Happy Friday everyone!♥♥♥
Song for today is by Hanson, Strong Enough To Break.  That's right, I said Hanson.  ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment