1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, March 19, 2012

St. Patty's Day Hats

I trust you all had a nice St. Patrick's Day, the sun was shining in Washington!  Friday we created some shamrock hats to wear on Saturday.
The kids colored green paper strips with green crayons.  Green on green works.  It helped add a little bit of time to our simple project.
Glue stick blob, stick.. slap the paper down to make sure it is secure.. repeat. :)
"Seee?"  ♥
Can't believe how big she is getting.  I must also share that I was contacted over the weekend because this little one was worried about me because she knows I do not like the snow right now.  We woke up Sunday to a winter wonderland- I was surprised.  Good thing we pulled through.  Although there is a snow dusting this morning, the sky is blue and I am counting my lucky stars.  Or maybe just counting my FAVORITE star, the sun.  It felt good at the bus stop!  Happy Monday!♥♥♥
Song for today is Lean On Me by Club Noveau.  Jamming right now at Henle House. ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment