1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Changes

Lots of changes are happening in the Henle House lately.  My handsome hubby started two new jobs, and I am saying goodbye to one of mine.  He is now learning about and creating mill work, and also a part time youth pastor at our church.  My hubby becoming a youth pastor means that we are busy as ever! It's a good busy, and we welcome it with open arms and thankful hearts.  The extra busy means that I need to let go of the Partylite business.  It wasn't flourishing anyway because I just can't dedicate time to it, and I am not good at sales.  So I learned something new about myself.  Time to move forward.
Meanwhile, look what I did to Stephanie's hair!  She loved it, so do I.
Smudge snuggled up with a stuffed animal rat yesterday.  I suppose it's better than Chippy, whom he watches for daily.
This was a pie eating contest at church with the youth group.  I didn't want to do it, (pudding at 4AM..) but I got competitive when someone yelled "Go!"
Shortly after my victory, I realized it wasn't victory AT ALL because I now had to eat another pie in the finals.... oops.. LOL  We had a wonderful time with the kiddos.  Today I have the day off!  God is so good, I am still recovering from our night of no sleep.  I will actually take a nap today. ♥  Happy Monday!
Song for today is called "Smile", by The Anthems.  Great song!♪

No comments:

Post a Comment