1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, March 2, 2012

M Is For Mountains

M is for mountains was much more fun than writing m's on a worksheet.  I cut out large M's, white snow peaks to glue onto the top of the M's, and grabbed some cotton balls to glue on for clouds. 
Easy easy- we colored the mountains brown.  We glued on the snow.
We colored some grassy plains below.  We fluffed some cotton balls to create clouds.  By the end of our project, they remembered that this is the letter M.  (Big smiles!)   A couple of years ago, I printed out an alphabet idea sheet that included this project.  It came from this website, but I can no longer locate it.  I'm glad I printed it out!  Happy Friday!♥♥♥
Song for today is The Future's So Bright by Timbuk 3.  I thought this was the coolest song ever when I was a kid. ♫

No comments:

Post a Comment