1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sunshine

When the sun shines, do you ever just stand in it?  Sometimes the kids and I joke about grabbing a handful and putting it in our pockets to save for a rainy day. ♫  Yesterday was glorious! I could feel the heat.
We woke up to snow.
I stepped out to investigate and saw the forsythia in bloom.  How had I missed this?
I like to step out onto the front porch and feel the heat, and while out there I noticed my bottle vases needed cleaning. 
I don't have a skinny scrubber, so I used a shish ka bob stick and a piece of fabric.
It fit easily into the bottle...
And the pointy end of the stick was great for getting into the edges of it.  I was so happy- they look much better now! (Sorry I don't have a before photo..)
After all of that fun, we were almost late for the bus.  Run!  Of course, those are my boys running in the street, while the other little guy is so obediently on the path.  Isn't that how it always is?
Look at the moss.  Good old Washington.  Follow the green mossy path.
The sun is so beautiful.  We noticed the leaf buds on the trees.  Suddenly everyone was chipper.
We returned home and on the way I investigated how the garden is managing in the snow.  Those are poppy plants and rosemary.  They are surviving.
I don't mind the snow when the sun is shining.   I almost hit my 'lack of sunshine breaking point', God rescued me.  Just in time!

Now the bottles look great and are ready for continuous stuffing this coming Spring! Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥
Song for today is Walking On Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves. ♫☺

1 comment:

  1. Jace is always so proud of his 'work'. He is very particular about which pieces we hang where!

    ReplyDelete