1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Miscellaneous Day

Yesterday was busy with a variety of activities.  It was time to return our library books and pick out some new ones.  I have an extensive children's book collection, but it's nice to read some that aren't familiar to me.  I use a reusable grocery sack as my trusty library book bag.  It holds almost 20 books, depending on the book thickness, of course.  So off we went- the kids were so good.  It was fun to escape.
We also assembled some large floor puzzles.  I sure love them.  It's funny how when something is bigger, suddenly it's more fun.
We took some time out to marvel at how Smudge loves to lay on his scratching box.
I thought I'd mention what happened over the weekend.  We have been looking at this muddy mess on the side of the house for a couple of months now.  We scheduled some gravel to be delivered.
See?  I am so glad to see that mud covered up.
But, OOPS, the truck driver who delivered it to us backed over a water meter and popped in half, causing flooding.  That is Joe, a friend of ours who works for the city of Snohomish who came out to assess the damage..   He was prepping it for repair. At least the sun was shining. ☼
I have big plans for that space over the fence.  First of all, we are getting rid of that boat.  It's too heavy.  We are also getting rid of the pools.  Directly underneath all of that stuff will be the new location of a pumpkin garden.  ♥  Adam said, "Will you not be happy until every square inch of our yard is covered in gardens?"  In my mind I was thinking,  "You'd LET ME cover every square inch?  Sweet!"  I just smiled.  He's great- always helping me dig out gardens wherever I choose.  He really doesn't mind. :)  Happy Tuesday!
Song for today is Mercy by Lillian Axe. ♥♫

No comments:

Post a Comment