1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, March 23, 2012

The Letter P

We have been trying to remember the letter Pp.  These kids are young, so I don't expect them to always pass the alphabet test.  I  just believe that introducing these things to them early will help them to remember it later when it matters.  We created pasta and purple bead necklaces.
Not only is this activity helping them remember the color purple because they had to fish out the purple beads, but it requires eye hand coordination and fine motor skills.  Creating necklaces are just a good thing, hands down.
It takes a little bit of time, too. 
Meanwhile, look who thinks he owns the computer chair?  As I was typing this morning, he joined me...
Don't mind me, Smudge.. I'll be out of your hair soon.. Wow. Happy Friday!  Praise the Lord the sun is shining!  Do you ever just tell God thank you throughout your day?  I sure do, always count your blessings.  They are plentiful!  We are thankful for Smudgie kitty. ♥♥♥
Song for today is Don't Worry,  Be Happy by Bobby McFerrin. ☼♫

No comments:

Post a Comment