1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ziggy Marley Singing for the Kids


Most kids music drives me crazy. I'll be honest, I do not want "John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmitt" running through my head all day. I think I'd rather poke my eye with a toothpick. Music is a HUGE part of our day. We will break out in what we call an "emergency dance party" almost daily. Sometimes it will be to Cindy Lauper, or the awesome Sweet Dreams re-make dance hit, or the Beatles. The kids love it, I love it, we get crazy and express ourselves and I get the chance to blast some music. It brightens our moods on a cloudy or cranky day. One kids CD that I really love, however, is the Ziggy Marley one. The reggae tunes whisk us away to an island in our minds and suddenly everyone loves each other. No annoying childrens CDs, please.
Listen To Family Time CD by Ziggy Marley

1 comment:

  1. I wont do "kid" music either, I let the girls listen to real artists. Thats cool!

    ReplyDelete