1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Painting

Today I am going to paint the boys' bedroom.  Maybe I won't even get as far as painting, but I need to repair the walls and get it ready at least.  Paint is awesome.  I have taken on several projects in the past year.  here are the results!  (Facebook friends may have already seen these, sorry guys.)The photo above is the living room before.
Here are the final results.  I found a new rug at Fred Meyer last night.
Here is a hutch that I purchased for $60 on Cragslist.  YES, that is actually a floor heater vent in the center.
Here is the finished result.  We use this every day.  The bottom is stuffed full of dress up clothes for the daycare.
Daycare bathroom before. It was really a hodge podge of furniture that didn't match.
Daycare bathroom after!  Amazing paint, I love you.
Daughters bedroom before.  She had a giant loft bed and brown walls with a strip of horse wall paper around the middle.
Bedroom after.  I wish I had purchased longer curtains.  Maybe that will move to my "to-do" list.  She now has a bed frame also.
Daycare sign-in area before.  So dark!!
Daycare sign-in area after.  Much better in "Country Lane" color.
Part of our bedroom before.  Just white.
After paint, and purchased a chair that now sits in the garage. :(  Here is a link to see a couple of the bedroom photos, and the built in cabinets that my hubby made. Bedroom Photos
 I will be covered in green paint today- and dreaming about what fabric to purchase so the curtains can be made.  Fun fun fun!!











1 comment:

  1. Don't even talk to me about a hubby who does house chores - it's a sore subject with me! Love the built-ins. Also, THANK YOU for painting the dark paneling! So many peeps are scared to paint wood! Looks so much fresher - nice work! Go forth and paint!

    ReplyDelete