1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy Friday

I'll be honest- Fridays are difficult for me!  By the end of my week, I am so grossed out by the nose wiping and tired of resolving preschooler arguments that I am ready to run screaming.  For some reason, it's the snot that kills me.  I can handle vomit and all other sorts of bodily fluids, but the nose wiping is always a challenge.  I am also ready to just collapse, and thank goodness that most of our preschool schedule has been completed by Friday.  We often times have a "free day".  This could include a movie and popcorn, extra play time, or extra art.  Today I have a visitor who is coming to observe for a while, so we will continue our preschool. 
  Don't get me wrong, I love this job more than any job I have ever had.  It's been the most challenging, for sure.  I need a challenge in order to stay busy and to stimulate my mind.   But thank God for the weekends!   Right now I wish I were on the Bremerton Seattle ferry. (photo above)  But I will go dive into some books and art instead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment