1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Boys' Room

Adam  had already moved the furniture to the middle of the room so I could get started.  Maybe it's hard to see the paint color here, but it's kind of gray.  I don't like it because I think it looks purple.  Boys and purple do not mix, and it has been bugging me for 2 years.
This is where they had the TV.  Lucky boys- they are spoiled, really.
Within 10 minutes of discussing what to do with all of the games and TV stuff, we found this entertainment center on Craigslist for $10.00.  Now that's my kind of deal!
I love the green walls.  Lucky for me, I went to Target after the painting was complete to purchase a rug and curtain for the closet.   There was still paint on my hand, so I had no problem coordinating. The curtain covers up the closet miscellaneous nicely.  I also purchased some under the bed storage containers to store all of the boys toys.  Out of sight= happy mom.  They enjoyed the clean feeling of their room.
New rug, and no, Aiden still never wears a shirt. 
It turned out well that all of the furniture in the room is wood.  They have some cool Mario posters that need to go back up, and I plan on purchasing a lamp to go on top of the entertainment center.  Not sure about curtains, what do you think?

1 comment: