1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Drawing A Blank?

Sometimes my mind goes blank.  After being told that "only men can go to the do nothing box in their mind", I wondered how mine could go so blank when in need of an idea.  Going blank here can spell disaster!  The kids would go crazy- and take me with them quickly.  To avoid going blank, I created my curriculum.  I think it took a couple of months, and on the days I was feeling quite efficient and creative, I would sit and write it all down and plan.  I used several curriculum books for Pre-K, and ideas from blogs, with some of my own as well.
  Here is what my March looks like.  Now I have NO EXCUSE to draw a blank!  This will end for us in the second week of June.  They will have completed a full 10 months of preschool.  Then on to the Summer Science!
We grow pumpkins every summer.  Here are last years baby pumpkin plants.  We tried the jack-O-Lantern variety.  Our cool summer didn't cooperate well- we had 5 pumpkins and they were mostly green.  It was fun, and we learned a lot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment