1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Today I created...

Here is a photo of what I created today.  I purchased the bottles at Ruffles And Rust Square.  I wandered over to the Snohomish Antique Mall  about a block further up and found the old salmon box.  Put the two together, and WHAMO!  A nice piece that now graces the front door.  Fresh forsythia from the back yard looks great in my new 'vase box'.  You can do this too!  The little shops on 1st Street in Snohomish have several bottles, all shapes and sizes.  Make sure you wire the vases in so they don't fall out.  I also purchased these signs:
Since we have an apple tree AND live in the Northwest, we no longer have to worry!
I couldn't do without this metal one.  I do love my garden sweet garden. ♥

3 comments:

  1. These are awesome finds !! There is nothing like a NW apple ! My friend is closely associated with that shop, as well as others in Sno. and lives in one of the historic houses downtown. so that's pretty cool that you found great stuff there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are such a bad friend you went there without me! ;) I have to get downtown SOON!

    ReplyDelete