1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Kids Speak

 Children are so full of wisdom.  When they say something hilarious, I write it down in the back of  one of my notebooks to refer to later for a good laugh.  Here are a couple of quotes to brighten your Monday.

 Aiden, age 3. "Mom!  I want my name on it! (Referring to his cup.) I'm sick of you messin' around!"  

Sweet little Olivia, age 3.  My husband Adam asked her one morning,"Olivia?  What are you doing in my house?"  Without missing a beat, she replied, "This isn't your house, it's Miss Nicole's house." 
I hugged her. :)

And the gold medal goes to..... (Drum roll please.......)
Grace, age 5. "My dog got neutered.  My mom wanted my dad to get neutered, but he wouldn't." 

2 comments:

  1. That definetly deserves a gold medal!! It is so funny what kids say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to laugh out loud at these! They're priceless!

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete