1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, March 4, 2011

The Little Things

I have today off.  Mornings with my own family are priceless to me.  I'm sure there are tiny things that are a part of each family that stand out- I know that ours has many different quirks.  That photo above- can you imagine the wrestling and laughing that ensued after the ball actually hit?  They were pretty tired of posing for a family photo..
Once I came home to this. (Above.)  Stephanie did it I think, but I have come to expect the unusual.
Like this.. I'm sure this was an Ethan thing.  He was nowhere around when I found it though. :)
The hint of a smile that shows me he is enjoying his summer.  Priceless!
The boy who remains shirtless.. even in the dead of winter. ♥
That mischievous smile from a girl who knows so much more than I think she does.. ☼
My handsome hubby who takes the time to enjoy the smell of  the Puget Sound with me.  I couldn't possibly be happier!

1 comment: