1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!  This outfit is what I am putting myself through today, all for the children. :)  My setting out of the Raggedy Ann doll DID help most of the kids to figure out who I am dressed up as.  I am loving all of the costumes this morning!
Charlie Chaplin was the first to arrive.  Can you spell out PERFECT with me?  What a great idea!!  He has been very somber this morning, and i asked why.  "Charlie Chaplin doesn't smile!" He informed me.  I love it.
Spiderwoman arrived shortly after.  We are feeling pretty safe now that she is here!
Cinderella is in the house!  My favorite princess of all time, here she is! 
It wouldn't be Halloween 2014 without Elsa!  I can almost hear the ground freezing everywhere she goes.  She has been in character since she arrived. ♥
FINALLY-- a cat who can talk!!  Look at this craftsmanship!  There is something special and unique about home made costumes.  This was just perfect!  The cat is my favorite animal, I'm sure that you know that.   
My boys are able to dress up as book characters today, so Aiden is the big bad wolf and Ethan is Finn from the Adventure Time series.  
Look what arrived this morning.  Not only one, but two children brought treats to share with their friends.  I love when the kids think about each other.  A mom asked me this morning if I am tired yet.  The answer is YES, it's early and we haven't even begun our celebration, and I am tired.  Thank you God that today is Friday and most of us get to sleep in tomorrow.  
Yesterday we got out the cinnamon playdough and played for 45 minutes.  I did not take many photos, but the kids were wonderful about sharing and trading tools. 
My prayer for all of you is for a safe night tonight!  It's going to be a soggy one here in Washington, the first rainy Halloween in several years.  It's nothing that some rubber boots and an umbrella can't solve!
Happy Halloween!
Marilyn Manson's version of "This Is Halloween".  Love it!
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment