1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Library Trip & Excellent Music

Look at my handsome Smudge.   Every day at group time, the kids have been placing this mat out for him.  If he is around, the mat is like a magnet that he cannot resist.  He stays until we are finished with group time, and then he moves on.  He's still my best beast.  I love everything about this cat-- even his bad moods.  
Raggedy Ann is still joining us at group time.  The kids know who she is now.  We are currently working on the letter Dd and the number 4, the color black and the square shape.
At the little table this morning is the Colorforms Silly Faces Game.  I like this for preschoolers because there is no reading necessary.  Just spin and build your face, one piece at a time!  The kids think this is so funny!
Yesterday was a strange day.  I had one small preschooler, and since the Children's Museum was closed (insert eye roll HERE) , we took a quick trip to the Snohomish Library.  We had the place to ourselves!  
I don't know about you, but I love children's books.  I try to get the kids to love them, too.  Every book is an adventure, a potential learning tool.  Today I have most of my brood back! 
♪Now playing at Henle House: "Cassandra" by Thomas Beregersen's album titles "Sun".  A child said, "Woooow!!!" about it.  He likes music.♪  This is a great classical album with such large atmospheric energy-- a piece of art.  You can download it HERE AT AMAZON.  
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment