1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Four Spiders & Halloween Favors

We are still counting to four.  We created four spiders that began with four thumbprints.
I showed them that the idea was to draw four legs on each side of each spider.  I spent individual time with each child and we counted to four over and over.  They were doing really well!
Using some metallic glue, we counted four eyes for each spider.
Gross!  Quick, I need a shoe!
It was pouring during our morning outside time.  We opened the door and had a dance party. :)
Meanwhile, I was preparing some Halloween favors for the kids.  If you have the large industrial size coffee filters, they would be ideal.  I tried to make the first favor using just one regular size coffee filter.
It only worked if I removed one of the candies, and it wasn't as fluffy as I hoped it would be.
I took it apart.  Why on earth would I want to short them candy?  No.
The second time, I taped two filters together like this.
They turned out much fluffier.  Ghostier.  Spookier.  Perfect for Halloween!
Smudge was caught in the rain yesterday, too.  I had to towel him off because of course, because he was soaked, he felt like snuggling.
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment