1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Brain Freeze

It happened again.  A day where my mind just wasn't functioning.  All of my creativity was gone.  We... just... completed....     worksheets.   That's right folks--my brain was dead.  No ideas came from it.  I didn't even take many photos.  It is days like this that I really appreciate the curriculum being planned out in advance.  There is always something for me to do with the kids no matter what.  Sometimes I just don't feel like doing anything and we have a free day.  That is the joy of running Henle House.  It's all up in the air.
We reviewed the number three and the square shape.  I suppose it is nice for the kids to just practice tracing and coloring. 
The fog has been beautiful in the mornings.  I love the chill in the air.
This is what I set out on the sensory table this morning.  The kids played with it until it was time to go to the bus stop.  
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment