1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Cotton Ball Ghosts/Confused Gardens

At the little red table this morning, the kids will find some small jack-o-lantern buckets to play with.  I found a pack of 6 at Target for $1.00.  The kids are very alert when something new is added.
They found some buckets and costume hats in the dramatic play area also.  We have an abundance of hats in our dress up cabinet, so every few days they will see something different up on the clothes line.  Now they can play "Trick-Or-Treat".  
On Friday, we created a simple cotton ball ghost.  The kids took lots of time learning how to unroll or flatten out the cotton balls.
They just worked until their ghosts were all puffy and white.
I had some eyes and mouths cut out ahead of time.  I cut out three different mouth shapes for them to choose from.
Boo!
This crazy warm weather is confusing my gardens.  I just cut back a lot of perennials and they are sprouting again.  I found the strawberries in bloom and producing fruit AGAIN.  The Wisteria is blooming for a fourth time.  This is absurd!  I'm beginning to wonder if we will actually have a cold and snowy winter.  I hope so, but it doesn't seem like it will be...
On a note-- do not go see the 'Annabelle' movie.  It was the worst, most poorly acted waste of time and money I have ever spent.  I will never get that time back.   The movie we were aiming for was sold out, so we saw this one by default.  I hope that I save at least one of you from wasting your time, too.
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment