1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Zuko The Great

We are working on recognizing the sound of letter Ff.  We cut up another worksheet.  It seems pointless, but I think that just gluing it onto a piece of colored construction paper keeps the kids engaged. 
The kids took their time saying the names of each tiny picture until they realized which ones started with the F sound.  They did a great job sorting them out!
They glued the pictures onto the fence and colored. 
Outside into the sunshine we went!  The kids couldn't believe that Zuko was up in the tree.  He looks like a king up there.  Zuko the Great!
"Oh- she sees me."
He hopped down for a closer look.
"Zuko come down!"  The kids were amused.  
Zuko the Great does not follow orders, though.
The kids just couldn't get enough of seeing him in the tree. ♥
This is a part of my every morning routine.  I stop to see Zuko at the napkins.  He has a routine.  First he eats his breakfast.  Next he joins me in the bathroom and watches me get ready.  He sits on the counter right next to my coffee.  EVERY MORNING.  Then he moves to the table to catch the napkins.  I don't know why, but he really enjoys taking them all out of the holder.  
This morning I realized that we had TWO table kitties.  See Petra on the little red table in the background?  I sure love having cats around.  They are so good with the kids, too.
It's my Friday today!  I'm making sure to let each family who brings their children to me how thankful we are for them.  We would not have a Henle House without them, and I do not ever take them for granted.  I thank God for them each and every day.  The blog will take a break until Monday.  Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment