1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Frozen Noses

Our noses were frozen when we returned from the bus this morning!  It is beautiful outside, though.
Look at the beautiful moon.  One of the kids was pretending to catch it at the bus stop.  She reached way up to the sky and got it.  "I got it, Cole.  I got it."  (Big smile.) 
I'm beginning to think we might possibly have TWO Chippy's.  This Chippy doesn't look like he or she is nursing babies.  Hmmm...  Either way, this guy was on our porch and is currently chowing down on peanuts.  Our cats are all snuggling inside on this frozen morning.
Yesterday we reviewed the numbers 1-5.  Reviewing is so important!  
The instructions were simple: color the number of items that it says.  This was a great way to get the kids counting.  Although a couple of the kids are too young to grasp the concept of counting only to two or three, they still did a great job coloring the items.  Mission completion.
The ground was still muddy, but the rain had stopped.  Out we went!  These kids like to run around in celebration.
There she is, the little gardener!  She is so smart about gardening!  She has in the past pointed out veggies in my garden and named them correctly.  Even turnips.  I was busy in this garden box.  I finally planted some Allium bulbs.  Whenever I do something in the garden, this little one in the purple pants is right there watching and asking questions or giving me suggestions.  I actually planted them a few weeks ago, but the second I came outside and headed to the box, she followed to see what was happening.  I love the company!
This is Allium Giganta.  I am so excited!!  I've always wanted some of these in my garden, but being frugal, I couldn't justify spending $7 on two bulbs.  They were buy one package get one free at Fred Meyer.  I splurged.   I planted 4 giant bulbs and 10 smaller ones.  I CANNOT WAIT!!
P.S.  I broke the rule about no Christmas music until after Thanksgiving.  I feel that because Thanksgiving falls one week later than usual this year, I am justified.  There is too much wonderful music and not enough weeks to listen to it all.  I'm a Christmas music hoarder and I am not ashamed.
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment