1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, November 1, 2013

Mischief Managed

WARNING: this post is long!  What a day we had yesterday!!  We began our morning with a spooky jack-o-lantern lit story time. :)
The kids enjoyed some delicious brownie bites with snack.
Cheese!
We carried on through The Monster Mash!

We got out the leaf puppet and played a game of find the leaf.  This isn't a Halloween game, but it's a great time filler!
The kids waited in the playroom while I hid the leaf somewhere in the house.
 I love how they stay in a line.  They do this automatically because of our walks to the bus- so funny!
"I found it!"
It was time to blindfold some kids. 
He was pretty good at this game!





They were all having a great time. :)
 Time for a break! The kids watched this movie while I made lunch.
Here they were after nap.  They were all pumped up and excited about trick-or-treating.
 The creature from the black lagoon is my Aiden.  Iron Man was a bit nervous about the costume, but it didn't stop them from playing out a movie for me to photograph.  These boys are so imaginative!
 Iron Man picked a fight!
 The creature retaliated!
 The laser thing (excuse my ignorance..I can't remember what iron Man's suit does.) pushed the creature backward...
Into his ultimate demise.  It's so much fun having boys around the house! 
 Here is our family, ready to go trick-or-treating.
We had a couple of cute cousins join us, too!
I hope you had a great Halloween- I am so happy it's November!  October mischief managed.
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment