1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

F Is For Feathers

I purchased a turkey craft kit from Oriental Trading.  The pieces are supposed to fit together and allow the turkey to stand up.  They do not work.  I'm glad I bought the kit on clearance for a couple of bucks.  I used the turkey cutouts on a piece of paper yesterday to at least get some use out of them.  The kids are learning the color brown, so they colored the turkey shapes brown.
They added feathers. F is for feathers!
I had to laugh at the problem that arose for the little guy.  He just didn't want to tolerate glue on his fingers for this project.  We all have our days!  He made sure that I knew that this was his "day".  No glue on the fingers.
They glued on the letter F to remember that F is for feathers.
They added the turkey head last.  It was nice not to have to cut out shapes ahead of time.
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment