1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Fort

I've been a bit under the weather.  While on the mend, I feel like my energy is zapped!  Yesterday I only had a couple of kids- it was incredibly quiet.  We got out a sheet and made a small fort!
All of the hope I had for a little bit of noise was gone-  they immediately hid from me in the fort.  FOREVER!  I have a rough time when things are going a little too easy around here.   I will never understand why that is.  When this house is bursting at the seams I become Wonder Woman.  When it's quiet, I wander around bumping into walls. LOL!
He came out to show me that he had been under the fort the whole time.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  ☺
Someone else was a bit needy yesterday, too.   He followed me around and we bumped into walls together.   Today we are celebrating TWO birthdays!
♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment