1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Friday, November 8, 2013

The Care And Concern

We are plugging along as far as preschool goes!  We have transitioned into the letter Ee and the number 5.  I like the number five because we can sing all of the songs in group time that pertain to five.  Five monkeys swinging in a tree, five ducks went out to play, on and on.
The sun came out for a brief moment yesterday.  It was a welcome sight!  It only stayed for a few minutes.  It returned to cold dark and windy.  The weather has made me a bit lazy about cleanup in the yard.  I have a lot of windblown apples that need to be cleaned up. 
The weather has, however, prompted the playing of games together.  I particularly enjoy this time!  We played the memory game.
They get so excited when they find a match!
The excitement causes other children to join in the fun.
Can you read the defeat in his body language?  She schooled him. LOL!
Having a house full of kids can be challenging, especially when we get stuck inside.  Don't get me wrong- we have bundled up and gone outside to play in the rain before.  The kids can get snippy with each other, they are learning how to play.  In moments of frustration, I really try to remember that each one of these children is somebody else's whole world.  The care and concern that I have for each of them relies on that.  I'm grateful that they trust me with their babies! 
One of the Grandma's gifted me with this.  It hangs in the play room.  Thanks Michele!
 ♥♥♥Happy Friday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment