1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, November 25, 2013

The Kids Said..

Look at my babies!  Where is the time disappearing to?  Lately I have a strong desire to capture as many of these moments as I can.  I've always enjoyed writing things down that we can look back on and remember.  I while back, I interviewed my kids with some questions about their mom. (Me.)  I typed up the answers and we get them out every now and then and laugh.  I found the list of questions somewhere on the internet. 
The interview took place four years ago when Stephanie was 11, Ethan was 6 and Aiden was 4.  My, time has flown!

Question: What is your mom really good at?
Stephanie: "Hmmm....she's good at...you are really good at cleaning MY room."
Ethan: "Yelling at me."  ☺
Aiden:  "Cleaning the garden and every stuff."

Question: What is something your mom always says to you?
Stephanie:  "Come get your shoes out of the living room."
Ethan: "I love you."
Aiden: "Come snuggy on me." 

Question: What does your mom do when you're not around?
Stephanie:   "I have no idea... which makes me suspicious."
Ethan:  "She relaxes and watches movies."
Aiden:  "She's not looking at me." LOL

Question: How tall is your mom?
Stephanie: "Maybe 5 point something?"
Ethan: "2 feet.":)
Aiden: "Like thisssssssss big." (Reaching high.)
 Aiden age 5 said, "Mom, what we are colored of is beige." 

Aiden again at age five said, "Mom, I love you!", after I made him a piece of toast with peanut butter and banana slices on it.  "Let me tell ya the number how much I love ya. 5000." ♥

Aiden was talking with his cousin Alexis.  Ages 5 and 4.
"Have you ever been married?" Aiden asked her.
"No, I've never been married." Alexis replied. (Phew!)
"Good, cuz kids are the worstest thing ever!" Aiden said. 

When a kid was going to kill a bug in the back yard, Aiden said, " If you kill that bug I'm going inside.  Bugs have a life to live!  They are very important!"  

Ethan at age 6 while playing in the kitchen sink, "Whoa!  Water beats ice!!"  Everything is a battle.  Everything.

On Ethan's fist day of kindergarten I said to him, "Ethan, you're handsome!"  He said back to me, "Perhaps..I am." ♥

One of Ethan's prayer requests at age 6:   "That Kirby be returned to On Demand."

When Ethan was 6, he was easily sucked into infomercials.  He was very dramatic when he  rushed me in front of the tv so he could show me the toothpaste dispenser.  I told him he didn't need it.  "But Mom!!  It's ONLY $19.99!" 
It's so important to me that I don't forget these things.  At the beginning of this year, we started a "Good things about 2013" jar.  The goal was to write good things onto a piece of paper and tuck them into the jar.  Everyone took part all year.  We will sit down ans a family and go through them at the end of December and read what everyone had to say.  I'm looking forward to that!
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment