1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Shape Scarecrow

Friday was amazing- it was the first time that I had every spot filled since the beginning of summer!  My maximum capacity with the ages I have right now is still 8, and several of the kids have different schedules during the week.  I often times end up with only a couple of kids.  I have to admit, when I have only a couple of kids, I get lazy.  I prefer to have a full house- it was so ideal when I had ten preschoolers.  I am at my best when I am busy!  In April, I will be able to fill the house back up with ten children.  Meanwhile, I am just thanking God for each and every day that I get to have this awesome job. We created shape scarecrows.
The kids have a good idea what most of these shapes are.  In our preschool curriculum we have touched on the circle and square.  
"Are our eyes reeeeally circles?"  NO.. silly Nicole. 
We used some basket filler as scarecrow hair. :)
Those are some crazy sideburns!
This scarecrow isn't feeling so confident.  It's amazing to me that a simple shifting of the mouth can create emotion.
Here's what Smudge did.  He thinks that mat is for him.
I love the scarecrows!  
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment