1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Giant Maple Tree

It was so beautiful outside yesterday! Just when I think the beauty of Fall couldn't possibly be MORE beautiful, God surprises me.  I should've known.  There is no end to the beauty of Fall!
The leaves just keep changing!  This tree turned from red to orange to yellow.
Our "Abbey Road" moment.. Look at the kids all on the same step!  We took a walk down the street to see the giant Maple tree. Those of you who are regular readers of this blog may remember that we visit the tree several times each year.  We like to see the changes that happen to the tree in different seasons.
There it sits in all of it's glory!  A magnificent giant! I remember when we looked at our house for the first time and I noticed this tree.  What a joy it would be to live on a street with a tree like this!  Even more wonderful is that it sits on a church property, we can go visit it anytime.♥
My heart sank when I saw the nice man mowing over the leaves.  He knew what we were up to, though, and moved to another place to mow so we could play.  Awesome!


 Hooray!!

Look at the size of this!  They began to show me their treasures.


"Look Cole!"


 We started to collect some leaves to carry back home.
Leaf bouquets!
Off we went.
"Bye tree!  Thank you!" 
The leaf play continued at home.  It was a glorious day!
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment