1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

3 Pumpkins- Fall Baking

We are working on the number three.  The kids colored some dirt on the bottom of the paper and we painted hand palms to stamp on three pumpkins. 
The kids also glued on three leaves.
Sometimes it can be hard to hold up three fingers!  We tried to do it.  
We practiced counting the pumpkins!  Then we counted the leaves. 
Three pumpkin patches, with three pumpkins and three leaves each!  It was a great day about three.
Here is what happens if it is too quiet in the morning for me.  I get busy with baking.  This time it was a delicious recipe I have used before- you can find the recipe here from Taste Of Home.  I love this recipe- it makes 3 large loaves or you can make 9 mini loaves.  I prefer to make the mini loaves and gift them.  The baked loaves freeze wonderfully, too.
Here is what I did with the loaves.  
  • Wrap in cellophane
  • Wrap a strip of grocery paper bag around the middle. Attach with hot glue.
  • Bakers twine for the final touch.
  • I scrawled the type of bread across the top
Our family got together last night to celebrate our nieces birthday and I was able to hand out fresh baked bread.  Glorious!
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment