1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

"I Feel Like Dancin'"

We had finished group time and snack and were busy working at the table.
While hard at work looking at and writing the number 3, a song came on. 
'Set On You' by George Harrison.  Yep- that's how I roll.
Out of her mouth came six words- "Miss Nicole- I FEEL like Dancin'. "  By golly- let's do it!  
The crayons were discarded.  Henle House was hoppin'.  We don't mess around when it's time to have a dance party!
The best part?  The kids don't care that I look like a dork while dancing.  Thankfully, there are not adults around to judge me.  They like it when I dance with them.  Loud music just makes it hard not to join in. :)
(Fuzzy photos are trying to kill me.)
A celebratory cheer when we were finished! Two songs later.  Phew!  Glad we got that out of our systems!  It was POURING rain.  
♥♥♥Happy Wednesday!♥♥♥
♥♥♥Dance it out!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment