1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Crazy Stuff Going On..

There has been some crazy stuff going on over here!!  Look at the glove!  I had been out working in the yard and set my work gloves up on the counter.  One fell to the ground, the other held on for it's life.  AWESOME!   It just stayed there.  Holding on.  
Here's the reason I came in and set the gloves down to begin with.. Adam called me inside.  He sounded like something was wrong- but in fact- he was calling me in to show me the miracle that had taken place.  Smudge chose him.  This never happens.  I immediately snapped a photo, knowing that this was probably a once in a lifetime event.  He usually chooses me.  I was a bit jealous, but proud that Adam enjoyed it.   I think we were in the Twilight Zone!
Meanwhile, we are continuing on with the color orange and the square shape.
We are learning about the letter Dd. :)
Instead of completing a worksheet yesterday, we did some Fall necklace beading.  Some of the beads required using a plastic needle, so they really had to try to get them on the lace. 
They enjoyed the Fall themed foam beads.
"Cheeeeeese!"
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment