1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Cat- The Best One

Here he is, doing the usual.  My best beast, staring at me, his stare magically pulls me toward the cabinet- his goal in life is to get me to open it.  Ten to twenty times each day.  Inside is his personal endless supply of cat treats and catnip.  If I do not comply- he turns on the adorable.  He will plop down, on his back, paws under his cute chin and stare at me lovingly.  When I (stupid fool I am in his eyes probably) draw closer to pet the belly, UP he jumps and leads me to, not surprisingly, the cabinet.  Smudge also has a routine- he is out almost every night doing who knows what.  He greets me in the morning to collect the morning paper and then "helps" me get out his special breakfast of canned cat food.  By the time he is finished, he is pretty tired and looking for a place to nap that doesn't involve the other cats.  I carry him to a place, on the shoulder.  This is his spot.  My right shoulder.  He will stay where I put him most of the time, for up to 9 hours.  He is my best beast.  He speaks English!  If the other cats get too close to him, he says,  "Nonononononono."  We die laughing when he does it.  Hilarious!  I just tell him how smart he is and that he is my best beast.  He usually responds with a meow, Siamese cats meow a lot.  Smudge knows I love him most.
We created a cat from the letter C yesterday.  Look at these two girlies!  My job was very quiet yesterday, these girls were angels. 
They glued the cat pieces on.
Eventually, they realized it was a cat!
Even though the rain was pouring down in crazy amounts all day yesterday, Washington is still so beautiful.  Look at the colors!  We are never leaving here, Lord willing. 
♥♥♥Happy Tuesday!  Happy Birthday to my niece Jessica, she is 19 today!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment