1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ghost Bingo

 It's the only time of year that we get out the Ghost Bingo game. :)  I think I purchased it through Current magazine several years ago.  
This is an easy game for kids as young as 2 1/2 if they are patient enough to place an object and leave it there.  
We used candy corns as our markers. :)
The kids did a great job identifying the objects that were drawn from the ziplock bag, and I had prizes standing by.  
Glow bracelets!  I found packs of ten at the dollar store and stocked up.  Glow sticks are also useful on dark and cloudy days.  The kids like to wave them around in a dark room.
This game is a great attention keeper!  The only trouble I had was that although the kids could recognize the object being called, mark it and patiently wait, several of them couldn't identify a "Bingo".  No problem!  I just hinted to them and showed them how to yell it out and then everyone was thrilled with celebratory clapping and prize awarding.   Everyone had several glow bracelets by the time we were finished. 
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment