1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Playing Movie Theater

It was actually written into our curriculum to have a movie theater day.  The kids have been hard at work every day with preschool.  Movie theater day is a great respite!   I created some theater tickets for the kids to purchase.
 We used the McDonald's register.  
"Just one ticket, please!"
The kids each chose a seat.  Sometimes adding a chair where it usually doesn't go creates an adventure.  They were surprised to find the tables in the living room, too.
I popped some popcorn.  I love these plastic containers!!  My only complaint is that they are awkward for small hands to hold.  That is why I brought the tables into the living room for them.
Now they are ready!
Fuzzy photo- sorry!  Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie is cute.  
The kids didn't make it though the movie.  I suspected as much.  After about 40 minutes they ran outside and played in the fresh air. 
♥♥♥Happy Monday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment