1John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another; for love is of God.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Preschool Has Begun!

Hooray for preschool!  All of the school age children are back in school full swing.  Yesterday was their first day, boy was it a crazy day!  I felt like I was in a whirlwind of lunch packing, navigating bus stop times and adjusting our own busy schedule at Henle House.  The Lord was generous and things moved forward without any problems.  This morning is already going much smoother!
The kitties came to group time with some string. :) 
Aren't these kids good?  Here they are, doing the usual line up to wash hands for morning snack.  Right on schedule, 9:30.
After snack, quiet book time.  After that, skill building at the table.  We colored the apple RED, and glued on some RED tissue squares. 
One of our bus stop trips turned into an extended stay- we kept occupied by blowing dandelions.
"Look Miss Nicole!"  It is still so amazing to me that kids just naturally call me "Miss Nicole."  I have never asked anyone to say that.  I like it!
I could not stop laughing.  The kids were trying to blow the seeds away, but instead they were making loud spitting noises.  I seriously died laughing!
(She inhaled so large that her stomach was sticking out..)  "PPPBBSSSSSTTTTTTBBBB..."  LOL!
I was grateful for the distraction. 
I lift up all of your babies in prayer about school! I hope you are all falling back into a nice routine. 
♥♥♥Happy Thursday!♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment